Out Of My Hibernation: Back and Better....

It is exactly 6 months, 4 days and 9 hours since my last blog post! *covers face*  Even I can't fathom how I let my blog gather lots of cobwebs and dust. Granted, the last 6 months have been nothing short of crazy, but still....a responsibility is a responsibility. I, therefore, sincerely apologize to all my readers for this unplanned sabbatical. I promise it isn't going to happen again. I am back, and I am better....hopefully. Lol.


On my honor, I promise to do my best in updating this post on a weekly basis- at least. *cross my heart...*
I also promise to do right by y'all and get the job done in here. Is it going to be easy juggling my crazy schedule with running this blog? I don't think so at all. But, where there is a will, there is certainly a way. Knowing you are reading these posts and supporting me is all the motivation I need to get off my behind and get to work.



So on this note, I welcome y'all back to my world....where everything still comes n-a-t-u-r-a-l-l-y.




XoXo
Nawtiprof

Comments

  1. So it took my threats to get you to thaw this blog from the ice you I have turned it to. Anyways, I'm glad you are back. I have bought chains for you and I am so gonna chain you to this blog if it's the last thing I do. If you ever attempt to leave this blog again eh, I will....*reserves comment*. Welcome back prof. I yaff miss you 'tellibly' *in my Anambra voice*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool Bosslady, don't worry you won't need the chains. I am back for good. And just so you know, I have missed you 'telliblier'...looool

      Delete
  2. yay!!!!! She's back. Please make sure you keep this promise o Prof...hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NG love, I don't make promises I don't intend to keep. I am stuck right here.

      Delete
  3. Madam Prof, thou art welcome back from thy sabbatical. Wetin you bring back for us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool Maxwell. Thank you very much. As for what I brought back from my sabbatical, my glasses are filled. I have seen so much I don't even know where to start from. Just keep it locked right here, aiit?

      Delete
  4. When I got the buzz on my phone notifying me of your post, I thought I was dreaming. Mehn, six months is a hell of a long time joor, prof. I hope you are going to explain where you have been, cos this 'sabbatical' thingy doesn't just cut it for me...*giving you the red eye*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Boma dear, don't worry I will definitely blog about my 'sabbatical thingy'. You can count on that.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year Nawtiprof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Stan, Happy New Year, Happy Valentine and Happy Easter in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back dearie! good to have you back from hibernation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madam 'plof', welcome back o....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?

HAIR CHRONICLES

PS: This Is Not A Rant